#beatonsbod: Natalie - trumpeting the Chester team!

Natalie at Beatons Chester
What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
Hello I am Natalie, I am waitressing, as part of Beatons Chester front of house staff. I started in January, I am still new but I am loving my new job. I like the staff and sense of being part of a real close-nit team. I am enjoying learning to serve customers the ‘Beatons way’ with gracious hospitality and elegance.
What's your favorite drink or edible from our menu?
Working at Beatons there is so many different drinks and menu options to chose!  If I had to pick one it would have to be the jacket potato with coronation chicken, it melts in your mouth, it’s so tasty and full of flavour.  I’m also rather partial to the chocolate cake it’s definitely one of my favourite cakes here, it is so rich and moist.
And how about your favourite book from our shelves?
My favourite book on our shelves is “There’s always room for chocolate” as a chocolate lover myself I love to read the tips about how to create new twists on the traditional chocolate recipes we all know and love.
Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means most to you and why?
I like how relaxed and peaceful the atmosphere is and how every customer is made to feel special and receive a ‘one of a kind’ experience here at Beatons.
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be an Elephant, they are hard working and work as part of a team. I also like that they care about one another and have loads of knowledge.